Sunday 5 February 2012

Tuesday's Blooms.....x


I can't believe it's March already,
it feels like only last week i was talking to maphi about new years resolutions, goals and places i want to visit.
woow how time really flies
 we need to I can't wait to capture every moment..sec...day...
 not literally but along them line there lool
The last few weeks have been such an BIG eye opener for me.
growing up I have always been someone to dream BIG!
wanting to explore, try some many things,
that as everyday goes by I just end up adding 1 more things to my list.
whether it's books I want to read, movies to watch oh like recently I just watched Lion King 1-3
lool i know pretty lame but now my childhood is complete lmaooooooo
with so many opportunities available I can't wait to grab them.
If it's one thing I have learnt is opportunities are not offered on a plate but the determined dreamers chases them.
it looks like spring has finally arrived with sun peaking out and the buds starting to bloom.
although it's slightly warmer I was feeling for a biker chic look...

 here's what I wore to uni yesterday..








Leather Jacket- local Boutique
Shirt- Brother's cupboard   :p
Levi's Shorts- Rockit
Tights- Marks & Sparks
Vintage Scarf- Mum's cupboard   :p
Converse
Bag - H&M (but purchased in a charity shop)


Rings- Dorothy Perkins
Stud Earrings- Primark
Pocket Owl Watch- Camden Town Market
excuse the chip nail polish, their in desperate need lol

with the all the flowers blooming out rember it's your season to
BLOOM!

xOxOxOx

6 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

love all the rings!

Alina said...

Very nice!Cute scarf!

maphi bayolo said...

loving the whole outfit , amazing xoxo

fumz.x said...

thanks, for all the comments lovelies.x

fumz.x said...

thanks, for all the comments lovelies.x

Unknown said...

love this outfit..x